Genomics and Systems Biology Core
Directors: Jianhua Luo, MD, PhD and Takis Benos, PhD
Associate Directors: Yanping Yu, MD, PhD and Maria Chikina, PhD
Core Manager: Silvia (Shuchang) Liu, PhD
The core is able to provide the following Genomics services:
- U133 2.0 array
- R230 2.0 array
- R430 2.0 array
- CLARIOM array
- SNP 6.0 array
- OncoScan array
- Human exon 1.0 ST array
- Expression arrays for porcine, bovine, drosophila, etc.
- Library ready sequencing
- Library prep from raw sample or RNA
- Library prep for whole genome from raw sample or DNA
- Library prep for exome from raw sample or DNA
- Library prep for methylation from raw sample or DNA
- Library prep for single cell sequencing with individual molecule barcoded
To request Genomics and/or Systems Biology services, please download the request form available by clicking here.
Return the completed form as a pdf attachment to GSBCPLRC@pitt.edu, and be sure to include the word "Request" in the subject line of the email.